So WordPress asks you for FTP information every time you want to
- upload, upgrade or delete a plugin
- upload or delete a theme
- use the automatic upgrade feature of WordPress
You can easily get rid of this annoyance by telling WordPress your FTP authentication details. To do so,
1. Download wp-config.php file from your WordPress installation directory to your computer.
2. Open it in any text editor like notepad, and add the following detail to it.
3. Now overwrite your old wp-config.php file with this new wp-config.php file, on your server.
That’s it. Now WordPress will never ask you for FTP details ever.